InnovMetric Launches PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2019
The 2019 release of the PolyWorks® Metrology Suite delivers new functionalities that simplify the lives of users while keeping them fully in control of their metrology processes:
- Object measurement scripts that allow integrating all the custom measurement methods of clients within the standard PolyWorks workflow. These methods are directly embedded in measurement objects, which leaves users free to build their own library of custom measurement methods that meet all of their manufacturing requirements.
- An assisted CNC CMM sequencing approach that greatly accelerates the time required to create CNC CMM sequences. Measurement specialists simply select and add the desired measurement objects to the PolyWorks|Inspector™ sequence editor to automatically obtain:
- The optimal object measurement order
- The proper tool orientation for each measurement
- A collision-free measurement path
Specialists can decide to obtain assistance for an entire inspection or to proceed area by area, staying in complete control of their sequence. Learn more…
PolyWorks 2019 requires new license keys
- If an Internet connection is available and the USB dongle is already connected, your node-locked license keys should be downloaded and installed on user confirmation after successfully installing PolyWorks 2019.
- If no Internet connection is available, you will get a message inviting you to communicate with your PolyWorks provider to request new PolyWorks 2019 license keys. On receiving the request, the license keys will be sent to you by email with a set of instructions on how to install them.
- Floating license keys are available on request.
For those who cannot install directly (preferred method), we offer a convenient alternative.
Simply get the no-install version below and launch imview.exe found in the bin folder of the unzipped file.