PolyWorks|Talisman™ is a remote control application that brings your PolyWorks® 3D measurement session in the palm of your hand while measuring on the shop floor.
With PolyWorks|Talisman™ you can:
- Stay connected to your PolyWorks® 3D scene and Digital Readout
- Perform typical probing operations
- Get intelligent visual guidance next to the parts you are measuring
- Quickly configure your probing device
- Directly read messages or answer questions without going back to the main computer.
PolyWorks|Talisman™ communicates with PolyWorks® through a local Wi-Fi network that can be secured by network administrators. Aware of the stringent security requirements that its industrial manufacturing customers impose, InnovMetric has designed its remote control app to guarantee total confidentiality under all circumstances.
PolyWorks|Talisman™ Incorporates a Barcode Reader
New macro commands have recently been added to PolyWorks|Inspector™ to generate two-dimensional QR code images from an array of strings and to display a barcode reader page on a PolyWorks|Talisman™ client in order to obtain the barcode data.
The new commands can be used by system integrators and end-users for various purposes, such as automatically opening the inspection project corresponding to a part or including a part serial number or operator name in an inspection report.