Sales Engineers Required
We are searching for two Sales Engineers to join our diverse and growing team at 3D Scanners UK Ltd.
In recent years, 3D Scanners UK has grown substantially and as a result, we are on the hunt for two sales-driven individuals to join us on our mission to help customers build more connected, collaborative and productive teams with PolyWorks software.
PolyWorks software is the first single-vendor enterprise solution, supporting all manufacturing 3D measurement processes.
At 3D Scanners UK, we take huge pride in our customer service. We offer the very best customer support and will go above and beyond whenever required. That's why in addition to selling the best metrology software on the market, we also provide a support line, training and associated services to help our customers understand the full potential of their software.
This position is ideal for a friendly, personable sales Engineer with a proven track record in the metrology industry (preferably within metrology software), and a keen interest in PolyWorks software.
The role will largely focus on two key areas: identifying new customers and revenue opportunities, and maintaining and nurturing relationships with current customer accounts to support, advise and discover further opportunities. However, we expect our employees to get stuck in and help out wherever they can, so being reactive and proactive is essential.
If you think this is a perfect fit, then please email your CV here (no agencies please): email@example.com
For a full job description, please see below.
About the job
This role is ideal a sales driven individual – determined, energetic, outgoing with a desire to offer the highest levels of customer service and a can-do attitude. They will have a proven track record in sales within the metrology industry and show a keen interest in PolyWorks software, as well as a desire to work in a fast-growing business. In addition, they must be a team player with the ability to work on their own initiative when required.
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with current customer accounts within territory support, advise and discover further opportunities.
- Provide technical demonstrations of PolyWorks software.
- Devise and implement sales strategies as agreed with the directors, in conjunction with marketing team.
- Liaise directly with PolyWorks customers in resolving and answering any technical queries.
- Maintain regular contact and work alongside key strategic partners.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with correct account and customer information.
The job holder will have:
- A successful track record in sales within the metrology industry (ideally within metrology software).
- Strong closing skills and account management experience.
- University degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience working in engineering field.
- Knowledge of PolyWorks software and experience in using inspection/Metrology equipment alongside is preferable.
- Customer focused.
- Highly motivated, energetic and willing to learn.
- Organised with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Team player with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM is desirable.
- Ability to travel extensively within territory (valid UK driving license and access to suitable vehicle is essential).
What we can offer you
- Social, friendly and welcoming team.
- A day off every other Friday.
- Flexible working (starting between hours of 07:30 - 09:00)
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Private Healthcare & Life Assurance.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day per year of employment (up to a maximum of 30 days).
If you think you've got what it takes, send us a copy of your CV here (no agencies please): firstname.lastname@example.org