PolyWorks® Conference Live 2021 UK
Coming live to a screen near you
Let's build a brighter, more digital future together.
Our free virtual event will help you to transform your manufacturing processes and build a more connected, collaborative and productive team.
Make the most of the day with content tailored to keep you up-to-date with the latest tips & tricks we have to offer:
Join us at the PolyWorks® Conference Live UK on Tuesday 8th June 2021
- Tune into live tutorials and learn how to navigate the new features available in PolyWorks 2021 like an expert
- Take part in the action and get involved with live PolyWorks demos, ask the expert Q&As and reactive polls
- Connect with the PolyWorks community and contribute to discussions in the Live Chat
The biggest part of our digital transformation is changing the way we thinkSimeon Preston
Schedule at a glance
08 June | Keynote | Changes & Improvements10:00 - 11:15
- — Updates to The PolyWorks® Metrology Suite
- — Changes in PolyWorks|AR™
- — The latest in PolyWorks|Modeler™ (featuring automated NURBs)
- — Upgrades to The PolyWorks® Airfoil Gauge
08 June | New Features & Functionalities | Q&A11:15 - 12:30
- — New Measurement System Analysis tools
- — Probing in Multiple Measurement Steps
- — New Line Profile GD&T Measurements
- — Minor additional features
Register for this event
Do you have any questions? Drop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Yes, you can! Simply register for the event and check out the Schedule at a glance to see which topics are relevant to you! We do of course recommend watching the full conference however, as we will be dropping lots of useful tips & tricks throughout.
We recommend that each individual participant register so that we can follow up on questions individually and better meet your expectations.
Don't worry! The complete conference will be recorded and uploaded to our website in the following weeks. You can still register to ensure you are the first to be notified when the presentations are ready to be viewed.
Although we cannot directly speak to you, we would of course love to hear anything you have to say! Get involved as much as possible by interacting with our polls and Live Chat. If you have anything you would like to see in particular, feel free to drop us a message and let us know! We can't promise that we'll be able to cover everything on the day, but we can always schedule a call to help wherever possible.
If you are using Explorer 11, Vimeo Studio won’t work. You must use a different web browser. You must also register for the event and connect to it with the provided email address.
This is no problem at all - simply register again!
Many factors can influence video playback, including some that pertain to your computer or device. If you’re not getting the best viewing experience, you might want to try these simple fixes.
1. If you are watching the event from your phone: Try switching to landscape mode and scroll down a little bit. It depends on the phone’s operating system, phone screen resolution and web browser.
2. If you are watching the event from a computer:
- Exit the full-screen mode.
- If not in full-screen mode, try to deactivate the ad blocker or popup blocker.
You’re probably facing a problem with your screen resolution and this prevents you from seeing the “thumbs up” icon. You can either try to adjust the zoom to 90% or 100%, or change the resolution of your screen. If this doesn't work you can still react to questions through the Live Chat.
Try refreshing your page, the live feed should restart.
By default, live-feed resolution is set to ‘auto’, which changes to the correct resolution based on available bandwidth. You can manually decrease the resolution from 1080p to 720p