The PolyWorks Conference Live 2022
Coming live to a screen near you
Let's make your data more valuable than ever before.
Work as we know it continues to evolve uniting people, teams and systems across a digital platform. But transforming processes too quickly can disrupt operations and hinder productivity.
Discover how best to deploy a gradual transition towards achieving the digitalisation of your 3D measurement processes, and champion efficiency gains every step of the way!
Join us as we discuss how the latest innovations in PolyWorks will empower you and your company in building smarter, faster and easier solutions to make your 3D measurement data more valuable than ever before.
Join us for The PolyWorks Conference Live 2022 on Thursday 16th June
- Experience a reimagined way to work in action. Get the scoop on creating success in a digitalised world.
- Reclaim your productive time with these simple strategies to cut out 'busywork' and share information quickly, courtesy of PolyWorks.
- Hone your PolyWorks skills with personal insights from our product experts.
The biggest part of our digital transformation is changing the way we thinkSimeon Preston
Schedule at a glance
16 June | The PolyWorks Conference Live 202210:00 - 12:15
- — The full schedule will be released soon, keep an eye on social media follow all our updates!
Do you have any questions? Drop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
We recommend that each individual participant register so that we can follow up on questions individually and better meet your expectations.
Don't worry! The complete webinar will be recorded and uploaded to our website in the following weeks. You can still register to ensure you are the first to be notified when the videos are ready to be viewed.
Although we cannot directly speak to you, we would of course love to hear anything you have to say! Get involved as much as possible by interacting with our polls and Live Chat. If you have anything you would like to see in particular, feel free to drop us a message and let us know! We can't promise that we'll be able to cover everything on the day, but we can always schedule a call to help wherever possible.
If you are using Explorer 11, Vimeo Studio won’t work. You must use a different web browser. You must also register for the event and connect to it with the provided email address.
This is no problem at all - simply register again!
Many factors can influence video playback, including some that pertain to your computer or device. If you’re not getting the best viewing experience, you might want to try these simple fixes.
1. If you are watching the webinar from your phone: Try switching to landscape mode and scroll down a little bit. It depends on the phone’s operating system, phone screen resolution and web browser.
2. If you are watching the webinar from a computer:
- Exit the full-screen mode.
- If not in full-screen mode, try to deactivate the ad blocker or popup blocker.
You’re probably facing a problem with your screen resolution and this prevents you from seeing the “thumbs up” icon. You can either try to adjust the zoom to 90% or 100%, or change the resolution of your screen. If this doesn't work you can still react to questions through the Live Chat.
Try refreshing your page, the live feed should restart.
By default, live-feed resolution is set to ‘auto’, which changes to the correct resolution based on available bandwidth. You can manually decrease the resolution from 1080p to 720p