Coming live to a screen near you
Let's build a brighter, more digital future together.
Are you and your team finding yourselves hindered by manually creating your measurement sequences, embroiled in tedious, repetitive tasks whilst deciding which steps should go next? Let your software do the work for you.
In “Creating a Basic Sequence on CNC CMM” we’ll introduce you to the power of automation that PolyWorks software offers.
Join us for “Creating a Basic Sequence on CNC CMM” on Tuesday 5th October 2021
- Experience the most user-friendly sequencing available for CNC CMM
- Witness the simplicity and ease of generating measurement sequences
- Get an inside look at how to unlock greater speed, efficiency and productivity.
The biggest part of our digital transformation is changing the way we thinkSimeon Preston
Things you'll learn:
05 October | Creating a Basic Sequence on CNC CMM | Part 110:00 - 10:30
- — How to connect PolyWorks to a CNC CMM
- — How to generate features and their measurement options
- — The process of auto-generating a sequence from those features to efficiently measure the part
26 October | Creating a Basic Sequence on CNC CMM | Part 210:00 - 10:30
- — How to automatically add extra features within your measurement sequence to ensure optimal speed and accuracy
- — How to automatically add additional features to the end of a sequence with an optimised path
- — How to add and edit basic dimensions interactively
Register for this webinar
Do you have any questions? Drop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
We recommend that each individual participant register so that we can follow up on questions individually and better meet your expectations.
Don't worry! The complete webinar will be recorded and uploaded to our website in the following weeks. You can still register to ensure you are the first to be notified when the videos are ready to be viewed.
Although we cannot directly speak to you, we would of course love to hear anything you have to say! Get involved as much as possible by interacting with our polls and Live Chat. If you have anything you would like to see in particular, feel free to drop us a message and let us know! We can't promise that we'll be able to cover everything on the day, but we can always schedule a call to help wherever possible.
If you are using Explorer 11, Vimeo Studio won’t work. You must use a different web browser. You must also register for the event and connect to it with the provided email address.
This is no problem at all - simply register again!
Many factors can influence video playback, including some that pertain to your computer or device. If you’re not getting the best viewing experience, you might want to try these simple fixes.
1. If you are watching the webinar from your phone: Try switching to landscape mode and scroll down a little bit. It depends on the phone’s operating system, phone screen resolution and web browser.
2. If you are watching the webinar from a computer:
- Exit the full-screen mode.
- If not in full-screen mode, try to deactivate the ad blocker or popup blocker.
You’re probably facing a problem with your screen resolution and this prevents you from seeing the “thumbs up” icon. You can either try to adjust the zoom to 90% or 100%, or change the resolution of your screen. If this doesn't work you can still react to questions through the Live Chat.
Try refreshing your page, the live feed should restart.
By default, live-feed resolution is set to ‘auto’, which changes to the correct resolution based on available bandwidth. You can manually decrease the resolution from 1080p to 720p