3D Scanners is the Master Distributor for PolyWorks software in the UK. We also have been successfully supplying clients with a range of specialist 3D scanning services for over 18 years.
Sale and support of PolyWorks Software
We are the Master Distributor for PolyWorks software in the UK and Ireland. PolyWorks is a powerful point cloud inspection and reverse engineering software solution and is the world’s No.1 point cloud inspection solution in the manufacturing community. We also provide a comprehensive PolyWorks training and consultancy programme to both new and existing users of PolyWorks Modeler and Inspection software.
Why buy PolyWorks from the UK Master Distributor for PolyWorks Software?
- We can sell PolyWorks as a stand-alone system (ideal if you already own a 3d scanner).
- We have 15 years experience of using PolyWorks as our No.1 day to day point processing, surfacing & inspection software.
- Past user/supplier of other reverse engineering & inspection software, which allows us to compare PolyWorks easily against other packages.
- We can offer on or off-site official certified PolyWorks training customised to your hardware needs.
- Dedicated live technical support for all PolyWorks Software.
- Advise on 3d scanning within PolyWorks.
The latest release of PolyWorks – PolyWorks 2017, now has;
- A powerful part-alignment technique for the most demanding large-volume metrology applications.
- Concurrent connections to multiple laser trackers.
- Additional flexibility for surface features.
- CNC CMM collision analysis in real-time.
- Multi-CMM management.
For PolyWorks technical support please contact us via our online form – Request Support
3D Scanners offer on-site demonstrations of PolyWorks Software at your company. This can be arranged by calling 03330 300 300
Due to the nature of our work, our clients remain confidential at all times, but we have provided 3d scanning, part modelling or part inspection, or supplied & supported PolyWorks Software in the following sectors: automotive, aerospace, airfoil, animation, arts, archaeology, consumer products, power, medical, motorsport, military, fashion,rail, sport & education.
Please visit our case studies page to see examples of our 3d scanning & inspection work.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, in-depth industry knowledge and a commitment to providing the latest in 3d scanning technology and reverse engineering at competitive rates.
To find out how we could help reduce project turnaround times, reduce your 3d scanning costs and provide invaluable expertise and advice just call the team on 03330 300 300 free using inclusive mobile minutes, national rates apply from landline.
Save money with web exclusives & special offers
As part of our commitment to providing a cost effective 3d scanning and part inspection service we run regular promotions & special offers, many of which are available only through our website. If you’d like to take advantage of these and save on your 3d laser scanning fees, please visit the special offers page.
Visit our other website – www.turbineinspection.co.uk