Enhance the performance of your large-scale 3D measurements with mixed reality display technology
The utilisation of mixed reality display technologies is changing large-scale metrology operations by offering targeted visual guidance, measurement feedback, and seamless access to inspection capabilities, all while freeing operators' hands. With the introduction of the PolyWorks® 2023 mixed reality app, advanced tools are now available to facilitate laser scanning guidance, inspection result review, and collaborative work with peers.
Align the hologram of the PolyWorks|Inspector™ 3D Scene window within your field of view:
- Visualise your scanning progress as a polygonal surface
- Conduct supplementary scanning in regions with insufficient data quality
- Know exactly where to scan features and when optimal data has been gathered for good feature extraction
Review feature deviations and colour maps directly over the measured piece following each measurement task.
Collaborate with colleagues anywhere:
- Call them through Microsoft Teams
- Review inspection results collaboratively by projecting holograms on the measured piece
- Discuss manufacturing issues efficiently by showing them defective areas
Simplify the project preparation and 3D measurement processes
Set up measurement templates and perform 3D measurement tasks more efficiently:
Analyse and edit large measurement sequences more quickly by finding steps using keyword searches or navigating through step types, such as errors and warnings.
Replace the source objects of a dependent feature and preserve all related objects, data alignments, and reports created from the feature.
Create curve-based features in a single click over a polygonal model of a measured piece to more rapidly inspect a piece without CAD data.
Add flexibility to your GD&T toolbox:
Increase datum mobility by individually activating considered degrees of freedom (ASME) or situation features (ISO).
Measure imported or user-defined PMI with digital gauges.
Get the most out of CNC CMM measurements obtained by tactile scanning
Reduce the noise resulting from the from the manufacturing and measurement processes by filtering tactile-scanned feature curves.
Become a beta tester of our new intuitive ribbon menu!
Not only will 2024 mark the commemoration of InnovMetric's 30th anniversary, but it will also witness the introduction of the brand-new PolyWorks ribbon menu. This innovative update aims to revolutionise your user experience, enabling you to:
- Accelerate your PolyWorks learning process
- Effortlessly recall your workflow and access your preferred tools
- Intuitively explore the remarkable capabilities at your fingertips
By collaborating with you, we can enhance the PolyWorks experience. Stay tuned for the upcoming announcement of our beta testing program and join us in shaping a better PolyWorks.